Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Psalm 118:24

It is nearly time for me go to the office. Rough night sleeping. The kind where you fall right to sleep, but through out the night, you wake up because of weird things going through your dreams. I fell asleep sometime before midnight and woke at 2:30 am, again around 4 and then before the alarm clock went off at 5:45 am.

Nevertheless, it is another morning and I shall rejoice in it because the good Lord has blessed us this new day. (Psalm 118:24).

I did take a moment to read one chapter of "Having a Mary Spirit." Plus I read the entry for today's date in "Simple Abundance."

A short quick prayer request this morning:
Pray for God to cover my husband and keep him safe.
Pray for God to be with my daughter today during her first round of mid-term tests.
Pray for me for to find confidence and strength in myself

I am thankful for His blessings, including His gifts of love and grace.

No comments: